Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information from users: • Personal Information: We collect your name, email address, phone number, or other information you provide when you voluntarily submit it through our webpage form APP and Google Analytics Google Inc. (Please see https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US)
- Non-Personal Information: We may collect information such as your IP address.
How We Collect Information
We collect information from you when you use any form listed in our Information, We Collect section. We use WordPress Approved Plugin called gravity forms (https://www.gravityforms.com/) to collect this information.
How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes: • Contacting Customers • Contacting Potential Hires • Contacting Potential Partners • Providing excellent navigation to our physical location • Analyzing website usage and improving our services
How We Share Information
How We Protect Information
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, or use. However, no security measures can provide absolute protection, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we have collected about you. •
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com or submit a request through our website’s request for (https://myhspstores.com/contact-us/ )
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): • Right of Access: You have the right to request access to your personal information.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us at
Join Just 4 You for Exclusive Offers & Additional Savings!
Order Prints and More Online
Create your order at home and pick it up in the store